1. Afşar, T.S. (2014). Impact of the quality of work-life on organizational commitment: A comparative study on academicians working for state and foundation universities in Turkey. International Journal of Social Sciences, 3(4), 124-152.
2. Almarshad, S. O. (2015). Quality of work life and organizational commitment in Saudi Arabi: The role of job involvement and sense of efficacy. European Journal of Business and Social Sciences, 4(2), 141-158.
3. Archana, V. (2004). Occupational stress and social support as predictors of organisational commitment. Psychologycal Studies, 49(2-3), 202-204.
4. Borba, M. (2005). The step-by–step plan to building moral intelligence. Nurturing Kids Heart & Souls. National Educator Award, National Council of Self-Esteem, Jossey-Bass.
5. Costa, P. T., Jr., & McCrae, R. R. (1992). Revised NEO Personality Inventory (NEO-PI-R) and NEO Five-Factor Inventory (NEO-FFI) professional manual. Odessa, FL: Psychological Assessment Resources.
6. Gemmiti, M. (2008). The relationship between organizational commitment, organizational identification and organizational citizenship behavior. Norderstedt, Germany: GRIN Verlag.
7. Hoveida, R., Jamshidian, A., & Mokhtarifar, H. (2011). A study of the relationship between organizational socialization and commitment of teachers of Hamedan secondary schools. Applied Socialization, 22(3), 63-82.
8. Ipek, C. (2010). Predicting organizational commitment from organizational culture in Turkish primary schools. Asia pacific Education Review, 11(3), 371- 385. [DOI:10.1007/s12564-010-9097-x
9. Krejcie, R.V., & Morgan, D.W. (1970). Determining sample size for research activities. Educational and Psychological Measurement, 30, 607-610. [DOI:10.1177/001316447003000308
10. Lau, H. C., & Idris, M. A. (2001). The soft foundation of the critical success factors on TQM implementation in Malaysia, TQM Magazine, 13(1), 51-62. [DOI:10.1108/09544780110379480
11. Lennick, D., & Kiel, F. (2005). Moral intelligence. University of Pennsylvania, Wharton.
12. Lennick., D., Kiel, F., & Jordan, K. (2011). Moral intelligence: Enhancing business performance and leadership success in turbulent times. New Jersey: Pearson Education.
13. Martin, D., & Austin, B. (2010). Validation of the moral competency inventory measurement instrument: Content, construct, convergent and discriminant approaches. Management Research Review, 33(5), 437-451. [DOI:10.1108/01409171011041884
14. Mazayed, K., Khan, M. S., Kundi, G. M., Qureshi, Q. A., Akhtar, R., & Bilal, H. (2014). Assessing the impact of job involvement and commitment on organizational productivity in the Arab/Gulf countries. Industrial Engineering Letters, 4(3), 18-22.
15. Mowday, R. T., Porter, W. L., & Steers, R. M. (1992). Employee-organization linkages. New York: Academic Press.
16. Saasongu Nongo, E., & Ngutor Ikyanyon, D. (2012). The influence of corporate culture on employee commitment to the organization. International Journal of Business and Management, 7(22), 21-28. [DOI:10.5539/ijbm.v7n22p21
17. Salahudin, S. N., binti Baharuddin, S. S., Abdullah, M. S., & Osman, A. (2016). The effect of Islamic work ethics on organizational commitment. Procedia Economics and Finance, 35, 582-590. [DOI:10.1016/S2212-5671(16)00071-X
18. Turner, N., Barling, J., Epitropaki, O., Butcher, V., & Milner, C. (2002). Transformationl leadership and moral reasoning. Journal of Applied Psychology, 87(2), 304-311. [DOI:10.1037/0021-9010.87.2.304
19. Yiǧit, I. (2016). The effect of organizational commitment on the social exchange and organizational socialization: A study in research and practice hospital of Kocaeli University. Kau Jeasf, 7(12), 25-50.