1. Amram, J.Y. (2009). The contribution of emotional and spiritual intelligences to effective business leadership. Institute of Transpersonal Psychology, California.
2. Dogan, S., & Sahin, F. (2009). Ruhsallık, duygusal zekâ ve dönüştürücü liderlik davranışları üzerine bir araştırma [A research on spirituality, emotional intelligence and transformational leadership behaviors]. İş, Güç; Industry İlişkileri ve İnsan Kaynakları Dergisi, Journal of Industrial Relations and Human Resources, 11(4), 67 – 88.
3. Gary, E. R. (2013). Leadership coping skills: Servant leader workplace spiritual intelligence. Journal of Strategic Leadership, 4(2), 52-69.
4. King, D.B. (2008). Rethinking claims of spiritual intelligence: A definition, model, and measure. Unpublished master's thesis. Trent University, Peterborough, Ontario, Canada.
5. Koenig, H. G. (2010). Spirituality and mental health. International Journal of Applied Psychoanalytic Studies, 7(2), 116-122. [DOI:10.1002/aps.239
6. Ryff, C.D. (1995). Psychological well-being in adult life. Current Directions in Psychological Science, 4, 99-104. [DOI:10.1111/1467-8721.ep10772395
7. Vaillant, G., Templeton, J., Ardelt, M., & Meyer, S. E. (2008). The natural history of male mental health: Health and religious involvement. Social Science & Medicine, 66, 221–231. [DOI:10.1016/j.socscimed.2007.09.011
8. Williams, A. (2010). Spiritual therapeutic landscapes and healing: A case study of St. Anne de Beaupre, Quebec, Canada. Social Science & Medicine, 70(10), 1633–1640. [DOI:10.1016/j.socscimed.2010.01.012
9. World Health Organization (2013). What is the health definition? http://www.businessdictionary.com/.