1. Broudy, H.S. (1972). Enlightened cherishing: An essay on aesthetic education. Urbana: University¬ of Illinois Press.
2. ___________. (1994). Enlightened cherishing: An essay on aesthetic education. Illinois: University of Illinois Press.
3. Clarkson, A. (2011). "My mind a beautiful thing": Imagination, art, creativity in elementary education. Toronto: Soundway Press.
4. Eisner, E. W. (1982). Cognition and curriculum. New York: Teachers College Press.
5. Gardner, H. (1990). Art education and human development. Los Angeles, CA: Getty Center for Education in the Arts.
6. Greene, M. (1981). Aesthetic literacy in general education In J. F. Soltis (Ed.), Philosophy and education (pp. 115-141). 80th Yearbook of the National Society for the Study of Education, Pt. 1.Chicago: University of Chicago Press.
7. Kirk, J., & Miller, M.L. (1986). Reliability and validity in qualitative research. New York: Sage Publication. [DOI:10.4135/9781412985659
8. Pinar, W. (Ed.). (2005). The passionate mind of Maxine Greene: "I am-- not yet". London: Taylor & Francis.
9. Winner, E., & Hetland, L. (2000). The arts in education: Evaluating the evidence for a causal link. The Journal of Aesthetic Education, 34(3-4), 3-10.