1. Amiri, M., Partabian, A., & Safari, M. (2014). Study the role of the university and its elements in realizing resistive economy. Open Access Journal of Resistive Economics, 2(4), 104-114.
2. Briguglio, L., Cordina, G., Farrugia, N., & Vella, S. (2008). Economic vulnerability and resilience concepts and measurements. Research paper No. 2008/55, UNU-WIDER, World Institute for Development Economics Research. Available at https://www.wider.unu.edu/sites/default/files/rp2008-55.pdf
3. Finkelstein, N., Hanson, T., Huang, C.-W. Hirschman, B., & Huang, M. (2010). Effects of problem based economics on high school economics instruction. US Department of Education, Institute of Education Sciences.
4. Sahlberg, P. (2006). Education reform for raising economic competitiveness. Journal of Education Change, 7(4), 259–287. [DOI:10.1007/s10833-005-4884-6
5. Walstad, W., & Watts, M. (2015). Perspectives on economics in the school curriculum: Coursework, content and research. The Journal of Economic Education, 46(3), 324-339. [DOI:10.1080/00220485.2015.1040185