1. Ameny-Dixon, G. M. (2004). Why multicultural education is more important in higher education now than ever: A global perspective. International Journal of Scholarly Academic Intellectual Diversity, 6(1), 1-12.
2. Bradley, S.T. (1993). Promoting the development of positive attitudes in a culturally pluralistic classroom. Master's thesis, University of North Florida.
3. Colombo, M. (2013). Introduction: Pluralism in education and implications for analysis. Italian Journal of Sociology of Education, 5(2), 1-16.
4. Cooper, B. & Ramey, E.A. (2014). Pluralism at work: Alumni assess an economics education. International Review of Economics Education, 16(PB),63-72. [DOI:10.1016/j.iree.2013.07.002
5. Gay, G. (2004). The importance of multicultural education. Educational Leadership, 61(4), 30-35.
6. Glass, R.D. (2003). Pluralism, justice, democracy, and education: Conflict and citizenship. Philosophy of Education Archive, 158-166.
7. Gollnick, D. M., & Chinn, P. C. (2013). Multicultural education in a pluralistic society (6th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education Inc.
8. Kamali M. H. (2009). Diversity and pluralism: A quranic perspective. Islam and Civilisational Renewal, 1(1), 27-53.
9. Hecht, Y. (2002), Pluralistic learning as the core of democratic education. IDEC (Institute for Democratic Education).
10. Hessari, R., & Hill, D. (1989). Practical ideas for multicultural learning and teaching in the primary classroom. London: Routledge.
11. Hick, J. (1987). Religious pluralism. In M. Eliade (Ed.), The encyclopedia of religion (pp. 331-333). New York: Macmillan.
12. Jickling, B., & Wals, A.E.J. (2008). Globalization and environmental education: Looking beyond sustainable development. Journal of Curriculum Studies, 40(1), 1-21. [DOI:10.1080/00220270701684667
13. Jones, M.S. (2008). The problem of religious pluralism. Faculty Publications and Presentations. 4. http://digitalcommons.liberty.edu/phil_fac_pubs/4
14. Kunzman, R. (2006). Imaginative engagement with religious diversity in the public school Classrooms, Religious Education, 101(4), 516-531. [DOI:10.1080/00344080600956798
15. Langelier, C. (1996). Multicultural identity development: Preparing to work with diverse individuals. ERIC Document ED 401 347.
16. Mearman, A., Wakeley, T., Shoib, G., & Webber, D.J. (2011). Does pluralism in economics education make better educated, happier students? A qualitative analysis. International Review of Economics Education, 10(2), 50-62. [DOI:10.1016/S1477-3880(15)30029-3
17. Muzaffar, C. (2008). Religion and identity in a globalised world. Seminar Report 3, Kuala Lumpur: Institute of Diplomacy and Foreign Relations (IDFR)(April 2008)
18. Neusner, J., & Chilton, B. (Eds.). (2008). Religious tolerance in world religions. West Conshohocken, PA: Templeton Press.
19. O'Doherty, R., Street, D., & Webber, C. (2007) The skills and knowledge of the graduate economist. Findings of a survey conducted on behalf of the Royal Economic Society and the Economics Network Economics Network. Available at: http://www.economicsnetwork.ac.uk/projects/employability2007full.pdf
20. Ponterotto, J.G. (1991). The nature of prejudice revisited: Implications for counseling intervention. Journal of Counseling & Development, 70(1), 216-224. [DOI:10.1002/j.1556-6676.1991.tb01587.x
21. Quinn, P. (2000). Towards thinner theologies: Hick and Alston on religious diversity. In P. Quinn, & K. Meeker (Eds.), The philosophical challenge of religious diversity (pp. 226-243). New York: Oxford University Press.
22. Rømer, T.A. (2011). Postmodern education and the concept of power. Educational Philosophy and Theory, 43(7), 755-772. [DOI:10.1111/j.1469-5812.2009.00566.x
23. Steinnes, J. (2004). Transformative education in a poststructuralist perspective. Journal of Transformative Education, 2(4), 261-275. [DOI:10.1177/1541344604267198
24. Verkuyten, M. (2007). Religious group identification and inter-religious relations: A study among Turkish-Dutch Muslims. Group Processes & Intergroup Relations, 10(3), 341-357. [DOI:10.1177/1368430207078695
25. Wuthnow, R. (2005). America and the challenge of religious diversity. Princeton: Princeton University Press. [DOI:10.1515/9781400837243