1. Balakrishnan, V. (2010). The development of moral education in Malaysia. Asia Pacific Journal of Educators and Education, 25, 89-101.
2. Ghani, M.Z., Aswati, H., & Atalawi, A. (2015). The effectiveness of religious programs geared for ordinary and talented students in the development of religious values in Tabuk. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Hamzah_Aswati
3. Jones, J.N., Warnaar, B.L., Bench, J.H., & Stroup, J. (2014). Promoting the development of moral identity, behavior, and commitment in a social action program. Journal of Peace Education, 11(2), 225-245. [DOI:10.1080/17400201.2014.898626
4. Kohlberg, L. (1984). Essays on moral development. Vol. 2: The psychology of moral development. The nature and validity of moral stages.San Francisco, CA: Harper and Row.
5. Lickona, T. (1993). The return of character education. Educational Leadership, 51(3), 6-11.
6. Noddings, N. (2015). Philosophy of education (4th ed.). Boulder, CO: Taylor & Francis Inc.
7. Ryan, K. (1993). Mining the values in the curriculum. Educational Leadership, 5(3), 16-18.