1. Callaway, H.G. (1993). Democracy, value inquiry and Dewey's metaphysics. The Journal of Value Inquiry, 27(1), 13-27. [DOI:10.1007/BF01082706
2. Canuto, A.T. (2015). Reflections on theory and pedagogy of challenges in facilitating children's dialogues in the community of inquiry. International Journal of Whole Schooling, 11(1), 1-15.
3. Daniel, M., Schleifer, M., & Lebouis, P. (1992). Philosophy for children: The continuation of Dewey's democratic project. Analytic Teaching, 13)1(, 3-12.
4. Green, L., Condy, J., & Chigona, A. (2012). Developing the language of thinking within a classroom community of inquiry: Pre-service teachers' experiences. South African Journal of Education, 32(3), 319-330. [DOI:10.15700/saje.v32n3a583
5. Jackson, T.A. (2001). The art and craft of "gently Socratic" inquiry. In A.L. Costa (Ed.), Developing minds: A resource book for teaching thinking (3rd ed.) (pp. 459-465). Alexandria, VA: Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development.
6. Jones, T. (2012). Community in the classroom: An approach to curriculum and instruction as a means for the development of student personal engagement in a high school classroom. Educational Perspectives, 44(1-2), 58-64.
7. Kennedy, D. (2012) Lipman, Dewey, and the community of philosophical inquiry. Education and Culture, 28)2(, 36-53. [DOI:10.1353/eac.2012.0009
8. Kizel, A. (2015) Philosophy with children, the poverty line, and socio-philosophic sensitivity. Childhood & Philosophy, 11(21), 139-162.
9. Lipman, M. (2003). Thinking in education. New York: Cambridge University Press. [DOI:10.1017/CBO9780511840272
10. Lipman, M. (2004). Philosophy for children's debt to Dewey critical & creative thinking. The Australian Journal of Philosophy in Education, 12(1), 1-8.
11. Lukey, B. (2012). Philosophy for children in Hawaii: A community circle discussion. Educational Perspectives, 44(1-2), 32-37.
12. Splitter, L., & Sharp, A.M. (1995). Teaching for better thinking: The classroom community of inquiry. Melbourne: Australian Council for Educational Research Ltd.
13. Venter, E., & Higgs, L. G. (2014). Philosophy for children in a democratic classroom. Journal of Social Sciences, 41(1), 11-16. [DOI:10.1080/09718923.2014.11893336